- Location: Le Charlemagne, Brussels, Belgium
The conference objectives are:
- to take stock of the implementation of the strategic approach to EU agricultural R&I and present its first achievements on knowledge produced, linkages established between EU policies or new avenues opened in terms of implementation approaches;
- to kick-start a participatory process to discuss how to further structure agricultural and rural R&I activities under future EU policies, in particular the future EU framework programme for research and innovation and the future CAP by identifying key issues deserving particular attention under the different strategy priorities and exploring how to maximise impact and synergies between the various EU policies and instruments.
VISCA project will be presented during this event by SEMIDE! For more information, check the official website.
- 1st International Conference on Urban Agriculture and City Sustainability
- VISCA publishes 3 reports: seasonal forecasts quality assessment, weather forecast extreme events & performance of phenological model
- IX International Agriculture Symposium "AGROSYM 2018"
- International Congress on Grapevine and Wine Sciences