- Location: Le Charlemagne, Brussels, Belgium
The conference objectives are:
- to take stock of the implementation of the strategic approach to EU agricultural R&I and present its first achievements on knowledge produced, linkages established between EU policies or new avenues opened in terms of implementation approaches;
- to kick-start a participatory process to discuss how to further structure agricultural and rural R&I activities under future EU policies, in particular the future EU framework programme for research and innovation and the future CAP by identifying key issues deserving particular attention under the different strategy priorities and exploring how to maximise impact and synergies between the various EU policies and instruments.
VISCA project will be presented during this event by SEMIDE! For more information, check the official website.
- 24th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) - COP24
- European Meteorological Society Annual Meeting 2018
- International Climate Change Conference in the Mediterranean and the Middle East
- Upcoming Technical Meeting of VISCA Project
- VISCA Video: A collaborative innovation for climate adaptations in wine industry