- Venue: Austria Center Vienna Bruno-Kreisky-Platz 1, 1220 Vienna, Austria
The EGU General Assembly 2018 will bring together geoscientists from all over the world to one meeting covering all disciplines of the Earth, planetary and space sciences. The EGU aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their work and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of geoscience. The EGU is looking forward to cordially welcoming you in Vienna.
For the second year in a row, the EGU is offering a mentoring programme for novice conference attendees, students, and early career scientists at its annual General Assembly. The programme aims to facilitate new connections that may lead to long-term professional relationships within the Earth, planetary, and space science communities. It promises to be a rewarding experience for both mentees and mentors. VISCA is going to be presented during this event by Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC).
For more information, check the official website of the event.
- 1st International Conference on Urban Agriculture and City Sustainability
- IX International Agriculture Symposium "AGROSYM 2018"
- International Congress on Grapevine and Wine Sciences
- SISC Sixth Annual Conference: “Recent trends in climate sciences, adaptation and mitigation”
- Climateurope Festival 2018