- Venue: Parc des expositions de Montpellier Route de la Foire, 34470 Pérols, FRANCE
SITEVI is the international equipment and expertise exhibition for the vine-wine, olive, fruit-vegetable productions.
SITEVI is a gateway to the latest breakthroughs in equipment and know-how for vine-wine, olive and fruit & vegetable crop production. SITEVI 2017 will take place from 28 to 30 November in Montpellier, France, at a point of convergence for the Mediterranean basin and Europe. For more information, check the official website of the event.
- VISCA newsletter #3: Supporting viticulturists in climate change adaptation with VISCA DSS!
- How is VISCA DSS supporting the agronomic technique of Crop forcing in Raimat vineyards?
- Adaptive actions to support vineyard management using VISCA predictions in Douro Valley, Portugal
- Explore the Preliminary Results of VISCA Project!
- Scientific publication: Post-Harvest Regulated Deficit Irrigation in Chardonnay Did Not Reduce Yield but at Long-Term, It Could Affect Berry Composition